This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
It’s been a great year for returns, already having seen an influx of top bands making their way back to the scene after having been gone for much too long. This week’s episode follows suit with a handful more than you can add to the pile. In fact, it seems like a crazy coincidence that not only do we have new Weezer, but also The Rentals (Matt Sharp used to play bass for Weezer). The Unicorns have a re-issue coming out now that they’re back together and on tour. SBTRKT has been away the shortest amount of time, but no less felt. And we also get another track from the first Bishop Allen disc in 5 years.
And boy howdy, do we have a pair of guests! Broken Bells, consisting of Danger Mouse and James Mercer, are here, as is Bob Mould. There’s tons of action, so go ahead and dig in.
The Weekly Feed playlist:
- The Unicorns – Rocketship
- Bishop Allen – Why I Had To Go
- Blake Mills – If I’m Unworthy
- Lord – Tennis Court (Diplo’s Andre Agassi Reebok Pump Remix)
- Courtney Barnett – Pickles From A Jar
- SBTRKT – New Dorp, New York
- Broken Bells – After the Disco
- Broken Bells Interview
- Broken Bells – Control
- Hooray For Earth – Racy
- Low – I’m On Fire
- The Rentals – 1000 Seasons
- Weezer – Back to the Shack
- Bob Mould Interview
- Bob Mould – The War
- Nude Beach – I Can’t Keep The Tears From Falling