This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
Playlist for the Week of 5/26/14: The Black Keys is the Interview Guest and The Zombies is the guest DJ.
Whew, where do we start? For one, the official Morrissey single. Jack White’s 2nd Lazaretto single. Scott Hutchinson from Frightened Rabbit’s solo project. Jonsi teams up with How To Train Your Dragon… again. Tom Vek releases an infection new taste. Bonnie Prince Billy once again teams up with The Cairo Gang.
And let’s talk about our guests. Dan & Pat from The Black Keys give us the goods on their #1 selling Turn Blue and then Sean Cannon welcomes in the legendary 60′s group, The Zombies. One for the books, folks!
- Owl John – Hate Music
- Morrissey – Istanbul
- Jonsi – Where No One Goes
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah – Only Run
- Beat Connection – Hesitation
- Tom Vek – Broke
- The Black Keys – Fever
- The Black Keys Interview
- The Black Keys – Gotta Get Away
- Jack White – Just One Drink
- Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy – We Love Our Hole
- Stephen Steinbrink – Now You See Everything
- Happyness – Leave The Party
- The Zombies Interview
- Neko Case & Nick Cave – She’s Not There
- Strand of Oaks – Shut In