This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
What word can we use to describe how big this week’s show is? I mean, for starters, John Cale is on the show. The dude co-founded The Velvet Underground, produced Patti Smith’s Horses, and just schooled me on hip hop (while making fun of Justin Bieber!). That alone would be enough, but no, we also have Reggie Watts giving some one on one time with Sean Cannon. Add that to new tracks from Bob Mould, The Roots, Paul Weller, Veruca Salt, and Echo & The Bunnymen and you have the perfect way to spend an hour.
- Walter Martin – Hey Sister
- The 1,2,3s – When The Levee Broke At the County Fair
- Bob Mould – I Don’t Know You Anymore
- The Jazz June – Over Underground
- Veruca Salt – The Museum of Broken Relationships
- People Get Ready – Physique
- John Cale – All Summer Long
- John Cale Interview
- John Cale – I Wanna Talk 2 U
- Echo & The Bunnymen – Holy Moses
- Paul Weller – Brand New Toy
- Sharon Van Etten – Every Time The Sun Comes Up
- Reggie Watts Interview
- Reggie Watts – Brownsville Girl
- The Roots – Tomorrow