This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
Playlist for the Week of 4/21/14: J. Roddy Walston is the Interview Guest and Travis Morrison from The Dismemberment Plan is the guest DJ.
This week’s show boasts a drop in from J. Roddy Walston as well as Travis Morrison from The Dismemberment Plan who gives a spin as guest DJ. We’ve also got plenty of the new music goods, including Pixies, Owen Pallett, Jack White, Courtney Love, and Little Dragon. Islands & Idiot Glee cover Harry Nilsson, Django Django covers The Monkees, and Deer Tick covers The Hold Steady. Dig in.
- Pixies – Women of War
- Yuck – Southern Skies
- Island & Idiot Glee – Are You Sleeping
- Django Django – Porpoise Song
- Owen Pallett – Songs For Five & Six
- Jack White – Lazaretto
- J. Roddy Walston & The Business – Sweat Shock
- J. Roddy Walston Interview
- J. Roddy Walston & the Business – Black Light
- Courtney Love – You Know My Name
- Little Dragon – Let Go
- Travis Morrison/Dismemberment Plan Interview
- Parquet Courts – Stoned and Starving
- Deer Tick – Constructive Summer