This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
Just when i thought it’d be getting hard to find great new music, what with the year slowing down, I found myself having to cut what were otherwise noteworthy songs from the show due to a high volume to great tracks. Not to be miss: Math & Physics Club who recall the janglier side of Pavement, Damien Jurado’s new single and it’s 70s flare, Villbillies and their sampling of Dusty Springfield, Against Me!’s return, and Woman’s Hour covering Bleeding Love.
Jake Bugg also gets a pair of spins and a conversation about his sophomore LP. Dig in.
- Math and Physics Club – We’re Not Lost
- Warm Brains – Happy Accidents
- Damien Jurado – Silver Timothy
- Temples – Mesmerise
- Villbillies – Love Is Kind of Crazy
- Against Me – FUCKMYLIFE666
- Jake Bugg – What Doesn’t Kill You
- Jake Bugg Interview
- Jake Bugg – Slumville Sunrise
- Abram Shook – Coastal
- The Orwells – Dirty Sheets
- Sumie – Speed Into
- Woman’s Hour – Bleeding Love
- The Notwist – Close To The Glass
- Disclosure – Together (feat. Nile Rogers)