This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
A week that basically laid itself out. Cults blew expectations away with the first listen in on their sophomore LP, Tears For Fears covered Arcade Fire, R. Kelly remixed Phoenix, The Weekend remixed Lorde, and YACHT got together with Marc Maron. Seriously, all that in one week! And that’s not even all of it.
Tune in for the rest of the week’s biggest, music news, as well as an interview with Jack Johnson.
- Cults – I Can Hardly Make You Mine
- White Denim – Pretty Green
- Tears For Fears – Ready To Start
- Nine Inch Nails – Everything
- Phoenix – Trying To Be Cool (R. Kelly Remix)
- of Montreal – Fugitive Air
- Jack Johnson – I Got You
- Jack Johnson Interview
- Jack Johnson – Radiate
- Lorde – Royals (The Weekend Remix)
- YACHT – Party At The NSA (ft. Mark Maron)
- Yuck – Middle Sea
- Quasi – See You On Mars
- Music News
- Shark? – This Is Living
- Toro y Moi – Slough