This week, listen Tuesday night at Midnight (Wednesday @ 12 AM EDT), Friday night at 10:00 EDT, and Sunday night at 9:00 EDT.
The Weekly Feed is a one hour specialty show hosted by Kyle Meredith from the WFPK studios in Louisville, KY. Hear the newest, best, and most discussed tracks making waves on music blogs across the net, all compiled into a mixtape bent on keeping you up-to-date!
A few great surprises await you in this week’s show, like TV On the Radio surprising us with a new single, Tired Pony (the collab between Snow Patrol and R.E.M.) returning on their sophomore run, and Haim finally releasing their single to their long-awaited debut. Plus, I get to hang out with Divine Fits (the collab between Spoon and Handsome Furs), and we round it all out with some headlines.
- TV On the Radio – Mercy
- The Orwells – Who Needs You
- Tired Pony – All Things All At Once
- Blitzen Trapper – Ever Loved Once
- The Polyphonic Spree – Hold Yourself Up
- Haim – The Wire
- Divine Fits – Ain’t That the Way
- Divine Fits Interview
- Divine Fits – You Got Lucky
- Lana Del Rey – Maha Maha
- Chelsea Wolfe – We Hit a Wall
- Deap Valley – Bad For My Body
- Music News
- Sebadoh – I Will
- Girls Against Boys – 60 Is Greater Than 15